AIPGMEE 2013, AIPGMEE 2013 Application form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Results, Eligibility
ALL INDIA POST GRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM (AIPGMEE)
- This exam is conducted for candidates who wanted to pursue post graduate in medical and dental courses.
- This exam is conducted under 50% seats quota for PG in MS/MD, Diploma in MDS across the country.
- This exam mark is accepted by all colleges throughout India except Andhra Pradesh & Jammu & Kashmir.
- The candidates must be a graduate from MBBS/DBS with recognized colleges form all states except Andhra Pradesh & Jammu & Kashmir.
- The candidates must also have completed their prescribed 1 year internship.
- The candidates nominated from Andhra Pradesh & Jammu & Kashmir by govt of India are also eligible.
- The applications can be avail by logging into www.aiimsexams.org
- The examination fee is Rs.1000/- for general category & Rs.800/- for SC/ST candidates.
- The applications can also be avail by sending a request to AIPGMEE, kindly mention on top of envelope as “request for application.
- The fees can be paid by sending a demand draft in the favour of “AIPGMEE”, payable at Delhi
- The applications will be avail online & offline from the mid week of October till mid week of September.
- The last date to submit the filled applications will be in mid week of September.
- The exam will commence in the month of January.
Incoming search terms:
- aipgmee 2013
Related Exam News :
Ask General Questions
Ask Exam date
Ask Application Form
Ask Cut off mark
Ask Exam Centres
Ask Answer Key
Ask Important dates
2011 address application form application form bc cat exam cat exam marks contact detail course offered cut off mark donation email id entrance exam entrance exam cut off mark facilities fax no. Fee structure information infrastructure inter college inter college match job in college jobs lab mark marks match obc PG phone no photos placement programs results sc seats seminar hall staff job syllabus. symposium Tancet cut off Tancet cut off mark UG universities vacancy