AIPMT 2013, AIPMT 2013 Application form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Results, Eligibility
ALL INDIA PRE MEDICAL / PRE DENTAL TEST (AIPMT)
- This entrance exam is conducted by central board of secondary education.
- This exam is conducted to admit students in MBBS / DBS in institutes run by Union of India & state government & other local authorities except Andhra Pradesh & Jammu & Kashmir under 15% of total seats.
- The applicants must be 17 years of age & maximum of 25 years of age.
- The relaxation for upper age limit is 5 years i.e. 30 years in case of SC/ ST candidates.
- The candidate must be completed 12th standard with minimum of 50% in physics, chemistry, Biology & English for general category & 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- The applications can be downloaded by logging into www.aipmt.nic.in
- The applications are availed through various Canara Bank branches.
- The applications can be availed by sending a post of Central board of secondary education. By sending a demand draft of Rs.800/- for general category & Rs.450/- for SC/ST applicants.
- The demand draft should take in the favor of “Secretary, Central board of secondary education”, payable at New Delhi.
- The applications can be purchased from the month of November till December.
- The last date of receipt of application will be in the month of January.
- The preliminary examination will be conducted in the month of April & final exam will be held in the month of May.
Incoming search terms:
- aipmt 2013 application form
Related Exam News :
No related posts.
Ask General Questions
Ask Exam date
Ask Application Form
Ask Cut off mark
Ask Exam Centres
Ask Answer Key
Ask Important dates
2011 address application form application form bc cat exam cat exam marks contact detail course offered cut off mark donation email id entrance exam entrance exam cut off mark facilities fax no. Fee structure information infrastructure inter college inter college match job in college jobs lab mark marks match obc PG phone no photos placement programs results sc seats seminar hall staff job syllabus. symposium Tancet cut off Tancet cut off mark UG universities vacancy