ALL INDIA JUDICIAL SERVICE (AIJS) 2013
ALL INDIA JUDICIAL SERVICES (AIJS)
- AIJS exam is an initiative step taken by the central government to recruit the 25 district judges through this AIJS exam. Presently, AIJS exam are not conducted as there is no consensus between state government and high court advocates
- The central government brought this concept so that there is uniform pattern of recruitment as in the case of recruiting civil service officers. This AIJS has gained the approval of Supreme Court in 2008, taking into the consideration of high courts and advocates.
- The high courts of state 21 in numbers are imposing the difficulties to conduct AIJS exam. The parliamentary standing committee has recommended AIJS and said one fourth of the country’s judges are need to recruited by AIJS exams.
- The central government is still having a concern for AIJS exam and requesting the states to resolves the differences.
- As stated earlier 21 of the Indian states didn’t show interest on AIJS… There is lot of differences in each state foe setting the standard and setting the eligibility criteria for AIJS.
- Until the differences have been resolved among states there is no chance of implementing AIJS exam. Most of the experts say it will take some time as consensus will not be reached in the mere future.
Related Exam News :
Ask General Questions
Ask Exam date
Ask Application Form
Ask Cut off mark
Ask Exam Centres
Ask Answer Key
Ask Important dates
2011 address application form application form bc cat exam cat exam marks contact detail course offered cut off mark donation email id entrance exam entrance exam cut off mark facilities fax no. Fee structure information infrastructure inter college inter college match job in college jobs lab mark marks match obc PG phone no photos placement programs results sc seats seminar hall staff job syllabus. symposium Tancet cut off Tancet cut off mark UG universities vacancy