BITSAT 2013, BITSAT 2013 Application form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Results, Eligibility
BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE ADMISSION TEST (BITSAT)
- The BITS, pilani is well known Indian institute across the globe for the quality of education it is providing for a long time.
- The BITSAT exam is considered to be one of the toughest examinations to get through for the students & there is stiff competition between students to get admitted in this prestigious institute.
- The candidates must have complete 12th standard and secured aggregate marks of 80% in Physics, Chemistry & mathematics (PCM) with English proficiency
- The candidates should get minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry & mathematics (PCM) with English proficiency
- The candidates who are appearing in the final examination of 12th standard are also applicable to appear for the exam.
- The students of various state board toppers are directly admitted in BITS, Pilani, for them no entrance exam is required to get admission in BITS.
- The applications will be availed through online by logging into www.bitsadmission.com from the month of January & last date on receipt of application is last day of January
- The examination fee for online is Rs.900/- for general category & male, for SC/ST/ Female it is Rs.800/-
- The application can be availed offline by sending a request to BITS Admission office from the month of January & last date on receipt of application is last day of January
- The examination fee for offline is Rs.1100/- for general category & male, for SC/ST/ Female it is Rs.500/-
- The fees can be paid through demand draft in the favour of “BITS” Payable at Pilani.
- The examination centre will be allotted in the month of February
- The candidates can view their allotment by logging in to BITS website after mid week of February
- The exam will be conducted in the month of May till June
- The duration of the exam is 180 minutes and the exam is split into 4 parts.
- The split up of the examination subject is as follows:
|SL NO||SUBJECT||NO.OF QUESTIONS||MARK / QUESTION||NEGATIVE MARKING ( MARK DEDUCTED)|
|3||English Proficiency & logical reasoning||25(15+10)||3||1|
- If the students have completed all the 4 parts before the time limit, then the candidates can avail an extra question paper which consists of 12 questions. This will give the concern students more marks than others.
- After the test is completed the computer will compute the score & students can print their score card by logging in to the website.
Incoming search terms:
- bitsat 2013 application form
- bitsat 2013
Related Exam News :
No related posts.
Ask General Questions
Ask Exam date
Ask Application Form
Ask Cut off mark
Ask Exam Centres
Ask Answer Key
Ask Important dates
2011 address application form application form bc cat exam cat exam marks contact detail course offered cut off mark donation email id entrance exam entrance exam cut off mark facilities fax no. Fee structure information infrastructure inter college inter college match job in college jobs lab mark marks match obc PG phone no photos placement programs results sc seats seminar hall staff job syllabus. symposium Tancet cut off Tancet cut off mark UG universities vacancy