CEED 2013, CEED 2013 Application form
COMMON ENTRANCE EXAM FOR DESIGN (CEED)
Indian Institute of Technology is considered one of the pioneers in providing knowledge through education in India which is also recognized worldwide. This CEED exam is conducted by IIT, Mumbai to determine candidates for pursing Masters of design (M.Des) in IIT across India.
The eligibility of the candidates is as follows
- Must be a graduate in Engineering / Architecture / Design with minimum55% marks.
- The applicants appearing for the final examination in above degree are also eligible.
- There is no age limit for CEED.
- The candidates can appear for ‘n’ number of times.
The examination consists of two parts. The first part will test the drawing, creativity & problem identification skills of the candidates. Te second part deals with objective type testing the visualisation, general awareness and comprehension skills of the applicants.
AVAIL OF APPLICATION:
- The application can be availed by sending a request to IIT, Mumbai. Kindly mention “Request for CEED application (year)” on the envelope.
- The application can be downloaded online by logging into CEED website www.iitb.ac.in.
- The duly filled application should reach IIT, Mumbai within specified date either by person or by post along with demand draft of Rs.950/- for general category & Rs.475 for SC/ST/PH candidates in the favour of “IIT, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai.
- Kindly make sure that the application is filled as per specifications given and necessary documents are submitted along with duly filled application.
- The application will be available from last week of September till last week of October
- The filled application must reach Mumbai within November.
- The admit cards will be issued in the month of December.
- The exam will commence on January and result will be announced in the month of March.
Related Exam News :
No related posts.