CPT 2013, CPT 2013 Application Form
COMMON PROFICIENCY TEST (CPT)
- The CPT is conducted by the Institute of Charted Accountants of India (ICAI). There are two types of CPT exam. One is paper – pencil mode and the other is online test.
- This exam is conducted for the Indians and for the foreigners also. The cost of application in India is Rs.600/-(Rs.500/- for exam fee & Rs.100/- for information brochure).
- The cost of application for overseas is $ 160 ($150/- for exam fee & Rs.10/- for information brochure).
- The applications can be downloaded from http://icaiexam.icai.org for both online and paper – pencil mode.
- For Paper – pencil mode send a request for application to Additional secretary, New Delhi to get the application.
- The medium of language is English for online exam. The medium of language can be either Hindi or English for paper – pencil mode.
- Candidates can appear 2 times in a period of 6 months.
Related Exam News :
No related posts.
Ask General Questions
Ask Exam date
Ask Application Form
Ask Cut off mark
Ask Exam Centres
Ask Answer Key
Ask Important dates
2011 address application form application form bc cat exam cat exam marks contact detail course offered cut off mark donation email id entrance exam entrance exam cut off mark facilities fax no. Fee structure information infrastructure inter college inter college match job in college jobs lab mark marks match obc PG phone no photos placement programs results sc seats seminar hall staff job syllabus. symposium Tancet cut off Tancet cut off mark UG universities vacancy