ICET 2013, ICET 2013 Application form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Results, Eligibility
INTEGRATED COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (ICET)
- This entrance exam is conducted on behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of higher education (APSCHE) to admit students in courses like MBA /MCA as part time / full time / distance learning / evening classes as per their convenience.
- The candidate must be a graduate in order to take up the examination with Mathematics as subject in their secondary education.
- The applications will be available in selected post offices & e-seva centres across A.P.
- The applications can be downloaded online by logging into www.andhrauniversity.info .
- The application will be avail in the last week of February.
- The last date on receipt of application is last week of April.
- The exam will be conducted in the month of May.
- The exam will be conducted in 20 centres across A.P.
- The duration of the examination is 150 minutes and total number of questions is 200.
The examination consists of 3 sections & their pattern of examination is as follows:
|SL NO||SECTION||TOPIC||SUBJECTS COVERED||NO.OF QUESTIONS|
|1||A||Analytical ability||Data sufficiency||20|
|2||B||Mathematical ability||Arithmetic ability||35|
|Algebraic & geometric ability||30|
|3||C||Communication ability||Vocabulary skills||10|
|Business & computer technology||10|
Incoming search terms:
- ICET 2013 enterence exams
Related Exam News :
No related posts.
Ask General Questions
Ask Exam date
Ask Application Form
Ask Cut off mark
Ask Exam Centres
Ask Answer Key
Ask Important dates
2011 address application form application form bc cat exam cat exam marks contact detail course offered cut off mark donation email id entrance exam entrance exam cut off mark facilities fax no. Fee structure information infrastructure inter college inter college match job in college jobs lab mark marks match obc PG phone no photos placement programs results sc seats seminar hall staff job syllabus. symposium Tancet cut off Tancet cut off mark UG universities vacancy