IIT JAM 2012, IIT JAM 2012 Application form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Results, Eligibility
INDIAN ISTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JOINT ADMISSSION TEST (IIT JAM)
- This entrance exam is conducted by Indian Institute of technology (IIT) one of the premier institutes in country to admit the candidates for post graduate courses such as M.Sc, PhD for IIT colleges across India.
- The candidates must be a graduate to take up this examination.
- The application can be availed by logging into website of IIT www.jee.iitb.ac.in
- The applications will be avail offline in prescribed Punjab bank branches across India or by sending a request to IIT, Roorkee…
- The examination fee is Rs.900/- for general, Rs.800/- for SC/ST & Rs.400/- for Female candidates if application is availed through Online mode.
- If application is through Offline mode, then the examination fee is Rs.1000/- for general, Rs.500/- for SC/ST & Rs.800/- Female candidates.
- The additional examination fees for 2nd paper is Rs.230/- for general category & Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates which can be paid through Demand draft in the favour of “Chairman, JAM (year of examination), IIT Roorkee”, payable at Roorkee.
- The applications will be available in the month of December till mid of January
- The last date of receipt of application is last day of January
- The exam will be conducted in the first week of May & results will be announced in the last week of May.
Related Exam News :
No related posts.
Ask General Questions
Ask Exam date
Ask Application Form
Ask Cut off mark
Ask Exam Centres
Ask Answer Key
Ask Important dates
2011 address application form application form bc cat exam cat exam marks contact detail course offered cut off mark donation email id entrance exam entrance exam cut off mark facilities fax no. Fee structure information infrastructure inter college inter college match job in college jobs lab mark marks match obc PG phone no photos placement programs results sc seats seminar hall staff job syllabus. symposium Tancet cut off Tancet cut off mark UG universities vacancy