ISI 2013, ISI 2013 Application Form
INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE (ISI) ENTRANCE EXAM
This ISI exam is conducted by Indian Statistical Institute to identify potential candidates for various programs such as
M.S in quantitative economics.
- This Institute is responsible for crating researchers in India for a long time and this is one of the old institutes started before the Indian independence.
- The stipend will be provided monthly to all candidates. The amount will vary according to the course.
- The application can be downloaded online by logging into www.isical.in.
- The application can also receive by person or post to regional offices of ISI throughout India.
- The candidates should have completed 12th for undergraduate courses.
- For Post graduate courses the applicants should be a graduate from concern course to which he/she is applying for the exam.
- The exam date will be in the month of May.
- The applications will be given in the month of February and till March 1st week.
Incoming search terms:
- ISI exam 2013
- isi entrance exam 2013
Related Exam News :
No related posts.