JEST 2013, JEST 2013 Application form
JOINT ENTRANCE SCREENING TEST (JEST)
If the candidates wish you to pursue PhD in Physics or Theoretical computer then the candidate must attend JEST. This exam is conducted in joint with various 24 premier institutes across India for PhD Programme.
The objective of this test is to determine the candidates with good academic performance and mental ability for various PhD program across country.
ELIGIBILITY & REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
- The candidates should have completed the under graduation for the PhD programme they are opting in exam.
- General M.Sc / MCA/ M.Tech/B.Tech, B.Sc (Physics)
- The candidates can download application from www.jest.2011.imsc.nes.in;
- Te candidates can also send request to “Registrar, the Institute of Mathematical Science”, Chennai.
- The applications will be generally issued from December and last date to send request for application is 30th December.
- The duly filled applications must reach Chennai before January First week.
- The examination will take place on February.
- All most all metropolitan cities of India will examination centres.
Related Exam News :