JET 2013, JET 2013 Application Form
JOINT ENTRANCE TEST (JET)
The JET is conducted by the Punjab state board of technical education & Industrial training for selecting the potential candidates for joining 3 years diploma courses in polytechnic institutes in Punjab and Chandigarh.
The candidates who have completed 3 years diploma courses can join B.tech second year as lateral entry candidates.
CRITERIA FOR JET:
The applicants should have passed matriculation i.e. 10 th standard.
The applicants who are going to appear in final matriculation exam can also appear for JET.
PROCEDURE TO AVAIL APPLICATIONS:
The JET Prospectus cum application can be availed through various branches of Punjab National bank / HDFC Bank by paying a fee of Rs.250/- application.
Kindly note a Demand draft of Rs.250/- (addition of Rs.20/- for handling charges) has be to taken in the name of “secretary, Punjab state board of technical education & Industrial training”, payable at Chandigarh.
Therefore total fees foe general category is Rs.520 and Rs. 260 for SC / ST category.
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- The applications will be available in the month of April and the last date to submit the applications will be in the month of May
- The questions will be asked for 9 and 10th standard syllabus.
- The total questions asked will be 200. The allocation of questions for each subject is as follows:
- 1. English - 25 questions
- 2. Aptitude – 25 questions
- 3. Mathematics – 50 questions
- 4. Physics – 50 questions
- 5. Chemistry - 50 question
- Negative marking is applicable.
- For each wrong answer 25% of the marks will be reduced.
Incoming search terms:
- jet 2013
Related Exam News :
No related posts.