Maharashtra MBA CET 2013, Maharashtra MBA CET 2013 Application form, Exam Dates, Online, Syllabus, Results, Eligibility
MAHARASHTRA MBA COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (MAH MBA CET)
- This exam is conducted for the residents of Maharashtra to admit the students in Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program.
- This exam marks is accepted by all government universities, all universities including private & unaided institutions emphasises the students to take up the exam.
- The applications will be available in the month of January till first few days of February.
- The last date on receipt of application will be in the first week of February.
- The exam will be conducted in the last week of February
- The admission for the courses like MBA is centralized and is covered under centralized Admission Process (CAP)which is carried by the competent authorities in the state of Maharashtra
- The examination will be held in various cities of Maharashtra and candidates are free to select examination centres.
- The candidates must be a graduated with minimum 50% marks for general category & 45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to take up the exam.
- The non residents of Maharashtra, NRI, and Persons of Indian Origin are also eligible to take up this exam.
- The application can be downloaded from www.dte.org.in/mba.
- The application is also available in elected institutes of Maharashtra
- The examination fee is Rs.1150/- for general category & Rs.950/- for SC/ST candidates.
- The late fee of Rs.1000/- will be charged if applications has been submitted after the last date specified for submission of applications.
- The medium of Instruction is English.
- The examination consists of 2 papers for 100 marks with duration of 60 minute per paper.
- The two papers are General Aptitude (25 Questions ) & computer concepts (25 Questions)
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks & for each wrong answer -1 mark will be deducted from the total marks obtained by the applicants.
- The topics covered are logical reasoning, Quantitative reasoning, High school Mathematics, Vocabulary, verbal ability & reading comprehension for General Aptitude.
- For computer concepts topics like Organization of Computers, CPU & its structure, computer memory, Input & Output Devices, Memory organization and back up devices.
Incoming search terms:
- maharashtra mba cet 2013 application form last date
Related Exam News :
Ask General Questions
Ask Exam date
Ask Application Form
Ask Cut off mark
Ask Exam Centres
Ask Answer Key
Ask Important dates
2011 address application form application form bc cat exam cat exam marks contact detail course offered cut off mark donation email id entrance exam entrance exam cut off mark facilities fax no. Fee structure information infrastructure inter college inter college match job in college jobs lab mark marks match obc PG phone no photos placement programs results sc seats seminar hall staff job syllabus. symposium Tancet cut off Tancet cut off mark UG universities vacancy