MAT 2013, MAT 2013 Application Form
MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST (MAT)
This MAT exam is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) to find potential candidates for management courses across India. Nearly 400 management colleges across India emphases the candidates to attend this MAT exam. This exam can be attended by 22 ways i.e. either by paper or online exam.The eligibility for attending MAT is the candidates should be graduate from recognized college and candidates who are appearing for the final examination can also appear.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- The registration can be done either online or offline.
- For online registration kindly log on to www.aima-ind.org/matdec (year of examination)
- Kindly note the candidates should have an active email id for online registration.
- The exam fee of Rs.1000/- can be paid either through Credit Card / debit card or cash.
- The fees can also be paid through Demand draft of Rs.1050/- in the favor of “AIMA, New Delhi” payable at Delhi.
- The applicants can avail applications by sending a request to AIMA through post.
- Kindly note candidates should send duly filled applications along with necessary documents attested by gazette officer or Principal/head of department of Concern College of the applicant.
- Generally for paper and online the application will be avail from starting November and ends in the mid of November
- The exam will be conducted in the month of December.
- The major cities of India will be examination centre for MAT exam.
- For abroad candidates the exam centre will be either Dubai or Singapore.
- The results will be published online on www.aima.ind.org/mat.aspx.during the last week of the month when examination was held.
- The score card will be sent to the respective address given by the candidates in the application.
- The candidates can request for duplicate score card till the last day of the month when results were published.
- After that candidates should send demand draft Rs.100/- to request duplicate score card.
SYLLABUS AND PATTERN OF THE EXAMINATION:
- The total number of questions is 200 and the duration is 150 minutes.
- The split of the question and mark for the each subject is given below
Language – 40 questions
Mathematics – 40 questions
Data analysis and sufficiency – 40 questions
Intelligence & control reasoning – 40 questions
Indian & global environment – 40 questions
Incoming search terms:
- mat 2013
- mat entrance exam 2013
Related Exam News :
No related posts.