NEET 2013, NEET 2013 Application form, Exam Dates, Online, Syllabus, Results, Eligibility
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (NEET)
- This exam very unique when compare with other entrance test.
- The specialty of this exam candidates wish to be select Medical as their profession they are not need to write so many entrance exam.
- They only need to attend this exam to get admit for 35000 MBBS seats across India both private & government medical colleges.
- AIIMS Institute & Post graduate institute of Medical & research institutes are two institutes are exempted from this exam as they guided by separate law.
- This exam definitely saved the students jeopardy from attending various entrance exams.
- This entrance exam is has both positive & negative opinions from people.
- The most merit of this exam it is accepted across India.
- The candidates can such much money, time & their energy.
- This is a single system which is a great advantage for students as they give their best shot.
- The negative aspect of this exam is since this exam is accepted throughout India the level of the question & maintenance system will be error free?.
- This exam doesn’t include management quota for MBBS seats.
- Since it is single exam, if candidate didn’t get good marks, then it is difficult for him /her to get a seat in colleges.
Related Exam News :
No related posts.
Ask General Questions
Ask Exam date
Ask Application Form
Ask Cut off mark
Ask Exam Centres
Ask Answer Key
Ask Important dates
2011 address application form application form bc cat exam cat exam marks contact detail course offered cut off mark donation email id entrance exam entrance exam cut off mark facilities fax no. Fee structure information infrastructure inter college inter college match job in college jobs lab mark marks match obc PG phone no photos placement programs results sc seats seminar hall staff job syllabus. symposium Tancet cut off Tancet cut off mark UG universities vacancy