OJEE 2013, OJEE 2013 Application form, Exam Dates, Online, Syllabus, Results, Eligibility
ORISSA JOINT ENTRANCE EXAM (OJEE)
- This exam is conducted for the residents of Orissa to admit the candidates in both undergraduate (B.Tech, B.Arch, MBBS, DBS, etc) & post graduate courses (MCA, MBA, etc.).
- For B.Arch the candidates must attend NATA & secure minimum of 40% in NATA exam.
- The non-residents of Orissa are eligible to write this exam but they will be allotted only to private colleges (except MBBS /DBS) not government colleges bases on National quota.
- The candidates must completed 12thy standard for undergraduate courses with minimum 50% marks for general category & 40% SC/ST candidates with PCM / PCB as their subjects.
- The candidates must be a graduate from any recognized university with mathematics as subjects in their 10th/ 12th standard, if not they are not eligible.
- The applications will be available in the month of February till March
- The dully filled applications must reach on or before last week of March.
- The applications will be available in State Bank of India & syndicate banks, Post offices in Orissa.
- The cost of application is Rs.550/- which can be paid through demand draft in the favour of “OJEE (Year)”, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The applications can be availed through online in www.odoshajee.com
- The pattern & the syllabus of the examination or any other clarifications, kindly log onto above website.
Incoming search terms:
- ojee 2013
- Orissa jee 2013
Related Exam News :
No related posts.
Ask General Questions
Ask Exam date
Ask Application Form
Ask Cut off mark
Ask Exam Centres
Ask Answer Key
Ask Important dates
2011 address application form application form bc cat exam cat exam marks contact detail course offered cut off mark donation email id entrance exam entrance exam cut off mark facilities fax no. Fee structure information infrastructure inter college inter college match job in college jobs lab mark marks match obc PG phone no photos placement programs results sc seats seminar hall staff job syllabus. symposium Tancet cut off Tancet cut off mark UG universities vacancy